What you’ll get from this module
By the end of the module you will be able to:
- Describe what diabetes technology is and identify who it is for
- Recognise different types of diabetes technology and understand how they work
- Identify who is eligible to use diabetes technology and understand how to support someone to access it.
- Assess which type of technology is suitable for people living with diabetes, supporting them to make an informed choice
- Understand the psychological impact of using technology for people living with diabetes
- Identify steps to be taken if diabetes technology fails
The CPD Library contains all of the resources linked throughout the Diabetes Technology module.
You can get information on your progress in your account section
Contact the Learning Coordinator if you have questions